MARINE FISHERIES RESEARCH
The goals of the Marine Fisheries Research program (CCSMFR) are to foster collaboration and understanding between fishermen and scientists and conduct cooperative research and education with a focus on scientific and policy issues confronting Provincetown and outer Cape fishermen and aquaculturists.
Current projects include:
- Fisheries Resource Investigations in Pleasant Bay
- Environmental Effects on Distribution of Squid and Finfish
- Subtidal Shellfish Aquaculture
- Seal Interactions with Fisheries
- Embryonic Development of Squid